The Right Coast

Editor: Thomas A. Smith
University of San Diego
School of Law

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Russian poker player dies from electrocution in bathroom - CNN

The body of the 26-year-old was discovered in the bathroom of her flat in Moscow Tuesday, according to Russian state news agency TASS.

via www.cnn.com

Did she say anything against Putin?

https://rightcoast.typepad.com/rightcoast/2019/06/russian-poker-player-dies-from-electrocution-in-bathroom-cnn.html

| Permalink

Comments

Do Russians have the cord-pull switches for bathrooms that are, or were, favoured in Britain?

Posted by: dearieme | Jun 13, 2019 3:43:07 PM